[OM] Re: Riding with Clowns or Not

Subject: [OM] Re: Riding with Clowns or Not
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 16:45:15 -0700
I liked it too. He is an entertaining writer as well as a photographer.

I might add about the Fellini movie that since seeing it and
understanding clowns I no longer feel guilty about not liking
them. :-) It is an interesting tradition though. And to be honest
there is an occasional dark clown that tickles me.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA