[OM] Re: [OT] US taxes, was: [ot] alternative fuels

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] US taxes, was: [ot] alternative fuels
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 18:13:31 -0600
I don't pay that much. I haven't done my 2006 taxes yet (yeah, I know, I
know..deadline's approaching) but I made about 10,000 last year. So I think
I'm in the lowest tax bracket. I used the 28% example because most of the
members of this mailing list are middle class and that's the rate such
people pay in the USA.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design