[OM] Re: [OT] US taxes, was: [ot] alternative fuels

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] US taxes, was: [ot] alternative fuels
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 18:43:33 -0700
We have the Earned Income Tax Credit which does in some cases not
only is tax free, but provides money to the tax filer. I don't really
understand it. The threshold would vary depending on conditions.
Check here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earned_income_tax_credit

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA