[OM] Re: Olympus 50mm f1.2 or 55mm f1.2 lenses bokeh?

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus 50mm f1.2 or 55mm f1.2 lenses bokeh?
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 23:54:21 -0600
Jim,

I've actually got one. I lucked into one really cheap several years ago when
I lived in my hometown in Indiana. I lived in a big city where people knew
better but I found a small town camera shop in Indiana that sold me one in
mint condition for $199. It does have a lot nicer bokeh than the 50 f1.8 but
can still be harsh in some situations. It gorgeous in fairly close work. I'm
probably just being nitpicky and should shut up and use the 50 macro but Its
big and is harder to focus than most of my lenses due to its long focus
range...at moderate distances a tiny turn of the focus ring makes a big
difference in focus. I'm thinking of getting a 40 f2. Have you got any
photos taken with it online that I can see?  Thanks,

Chris