[OM] Re: The Shock of Influence

Subject: [OM] Re: The Shock of Influence
From: David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 21:52:13 +0930
On Thu, Apr 12, 2007 at 11:40:24PM +1000, Andrew Fildes wrote:
> Refusal to take responsibility seem to be a cultural epidemic now,
> but then hairy old farts have always said things like that.

This is the _one_ thing above all that I try to hammer into my kids: you
own your own sh*t...  :)

The sooner everyone takes the responsibility for their own actions ort
behaviour, the sooner the world will be a better place. It seems it's
fashionable to "help" people by telling them that their shortcomings are
all their parents'/teachers'/anti-deities'  fault...

davidt