[OM] Re: RE : Re: Battery question

Subject: [OM] Re: RE : Re: Battery question
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 15:42:22 +0000
Mine is a Leica M6 TTL, and I really like it, and I'll like it even more better
once I learn the trick of loading from the bottom. But, yeah, darn it, the
lenses are outrageously expensive, so I'm probably going to just stick with the
50/1.4 Summilux and leave all the rest of the shooting that requires other
focal length lenses to the OMs. Like I think I said before, some of my best
pictures have been taken with a 50mm lens.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --