[OM] For those A.R. types among us

Subject: [OM] For those A.R. types among us
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 09:53:10 -0700 (PDT)
Mr Hamrick has done it again. He's improved his terrific program,
Vuescan, with some incremental upgrades which by themselves don't
really mean anything, but over the course of three or four upgrades
add tremendous value and feature enhancement.

The program now has the functionality to scan and save as a DNG file.
For those of us who shoot mixed media, this allows us to scan and
then merge the film images in with the digital images for greatly
improved workflow.

This is just the thing we need to keep our beloved OMs viable in a
digital world even when we shoot digital predominantly.  Can you say
"full-frame 35mm?"  Much cheeper than a 5d. :)

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com