[OM] Re: Olympus Studio

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Studio
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 10:16:10 -0700
I am in a similar pickle. ACR just does not do the Nikon RAW
conversion as well as Nikon Capture, but it is a choice between
smooth, integrated ACR and something balky, slow and irritating to
use. It is color, especially skin tones,  and seems to be fine
resolution as well. It is fairly easy to get fairly close with the
color with some tweaking. Whether a curve in ACR would work
automatically to get it closer is something I have not tried so far.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA