[OM] VE Exchange Participants: Mailed your print yet? And other stuff...

Subject: [OM] VE Exchange Participants: Mailed your print yet? And other stuff...
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 20:19:39 -0500
Just a quick reminder to those participating in the 2007 Vernal
Equinox Exchange: there's just about a month left until "the" day.
If you haven't already done so, please get your print in the mail soon!

Also, a note to those new to Exchanges: the tradition is to wait
until "the" day to open the package containing your print. So don't
open that photo shipper yet!

A last note: there are two or three people now who have emailed me
or Brian with specific questions or with files -- who cannot receive
our answers or acknowledgments because their ISPs do not have
Brian's address or mine on their whitelists. If you email us
specifically, please open up your mailing list so we can respond.

Thanks!
Steve