[OM] Re: Power source for T28 modelling lights

Subject: [OM] Re: Power source for T28 modelling lights
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 21:28:31 -0700
> Pretty slick!
>
> I think I would have used jacks instead of plugs for the power
> sources, though. I don't like unprotected power sources bouncing
> around in camera bags where they can short out on other bits of metal.
>
> Jan Steinman

Yes I agree - but this is actually the "intake" where you plug the battery
pack in.  There are two jacks on the other end (which) you can't see, where
you plug the modelling lights in.  All the live connectors are jacks.  If
you look at this image http://www.thufa.net/jo/misc/images/P4122783.JPG then
the battery pack is plugged in to the left, and the modelling ligths to the
right.