[OM] Re: 8G Lexar $50

Subject: [OM] Re: 8G Lexar $50
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 08:07:28 -0400
Ooops!  I just re-read your table below and see that the Lexar 8GB is
not faster than the SanDisk 2GB as I thought with my previous post.
Your table has a typo on the bottom line.  You have it labeled SanDisk
2GB and I think it must be 8GB since you have 2GB listed twice.  Oh,
well, I'm still not likely to notice the difference between write speeds
of 6.1 and 7.3 MB/sec unless the read speed of a Lexar 133 in a SanDisk
reader is exceptionally slow.  I don't want it to take a month to
download 8GB.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt