[OM] Re: Power source for T28 modelling lights

Subject: [OM] Re: Power source for T28 modelling lights
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 20:18:26 -0700
> From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
>>
>> I think I would have used jacks instead of plugs for the power
>> sources, though. I don't like unprotected power sources bouncing
>> around in camera bags where they can short out on other bits of
>> metal.
>
> Yes I agree - but this is actually the "intake" where you plug the
> battery
> pack in.

Ah, apologies for not taking the time to understand it better before
criticizing.

My next flash project (which might not happen until next winter, at
this rate) is to transplant a T8 and a T10 onto cords that will run
off the E System macro flash controller.

:::: Continued casualty accumulation exhibits potential to jeopardize
mission success. -- Major General Richard Zilmer ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, Bytesmiths <http://www.Bytesmiths.com> ::::