[OM] Re: Power source for T28 modelling lights

Subject: [OM] Re: Power source for T28 modelling lights
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 13:21:10 -0000
I admit freely that the photos are not too good, and I did not bother to
make them "clickable" to get the larger version (right now you can open them
seperatly if you want to see them full size), so your misunderstanding is
not your fault.

I am intereste in your project, please keep us posted on it!