[OM] Re: PayPal Question

Subject: [OM] Re: PayPal Question
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 07:38:41 -0700 (PDT)
Being verified offers more protection. I havent seen
any issues with being verified and having a confirmed
shipping address. They dont ask more than what is on
your check.

Sellers prefer verified and confirmed buyers because
Paypal will hit them if there is a problem.

I setup my checking account as a backup source and
that makes me nervous. I am going to keep a close eye
on that.

--- Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://mail.yahoo.com