[OM] Re: [photo] flood

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] flood
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 12:34:37 -0400
Don't worry.  We are negotiating to have the remnants of this storm sent
your way so as to cool you off and give you a little shade from the sun.
  While it's not a hurricane (it has no eye) the barometric pressure is
the equivalent of a category 2 hurricane.  Watch the sky in a few days.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt