[OM] Re: How to edit photo to remove haze?

Subject: [OM] Re: How to edit photo to remove haze?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 22:07:47 -0700
Michael Wong wrote:
> Thanks for your explaination, Moose.
>
> As the re-touch picture, I think the contrast is very high at the
> foreground buildings.

So change it. My point was not to produce the best possible image in all
respects, but to answer you particular question about removing the
effects of haze on the distant mountain.

I think I did that about as pretty well.

As to the rest of the image, it reflects my personal tastes/choices. The
buildings could easily be less contrasty , I just liked them with a
little edge.

The water is a matter of taste too. I let it the blue that was enhanced
in the process of pulling up some more texture/detail there remain, as
that looked attractive to me,, but I have no idea what color it really was.

Moose