[OM] Re: Actual real on topic OM question . . . hard to believe, but tru

Subject: [OM] Re: Actual real on topic OM question . . . hard to believe, but true.
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 09:49:06 -0400
Check to see if self timer is partway wound.  If so, wind the rest of
the way, push tab to keep ST from unwinding, then try to wind shutter
the rest of the way.  OR are they at the end of a roll of film?  Trying
to get 26 shots on a 24 exp. roll?

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net