[OM] Re: Here Today, Gone Tomorrow

Subject: [OM] Re: Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 16:38:26 -0400
This is one of a couple resends to the list today.  Don't know why it
has been rejecting me lately

To bad, it was a pretty cool camera.  If there had been two of them; one
with wide to short tele and the other with short to long tele I think
they could have been sold to event photographers who need that focal
length coverage but who also need a backup camera.  Of course, I don't
know how good the viewfinder was which could be a make or break deal.

Chuck Norcutt