[OM] Re: OT Panoramic Photo.

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Panoramic Photo.
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 10:46:04 +0100
I'll take the blame for recommending Autostitch, Paddy!

But my hat off to you for showing that a monochrome panorama is the
workaround to the colour banding which is visible on this (also done with a
telephoto): http://www.hemy.me.uk/Miscellany/BlackIsle/Jemimaville_pano.jpg

As to getting it printed, I recommend you try www.ezprints.com - it takes a
couple of weeks to ship over from US to UK, but they can print as wide as
you want, either 6 inches or 12 inches high, at USD1.25/USD2.25 per 6 inch
width + shipping

18"x6" panorama cost me USD15.75 delivered to UK.  36"x6" would have cost
USD19.

For the metrically minded, 6 inches is 15 cm.

--
Piers