[OM] Re: OT Panoramic Photo.

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Panoramic Photo.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 08:52:59 -0400
I've never tried this with Autostitch but the problem with the fishermen
is that they appear in different positions in more than one frame.
Depending on how you overlapped the images at the time they were taken
it's possible that you might be able to form the complete panorama
without the fishermen appearing more than once by judicial cropping of
one or more original images.

Check it out.  Maybe it will work if the images allow.  Autostitch is
wonderful but it's so automatic that it doesn't allow control of much of
anything.  Maybe you can work around the automation with cropping.

Chuck Norcutt