[OM] Re: Q for Dr. Flash et al

Subject: [OM] Re: Q for Dr. Flash et al
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 15:06:06 -0400
Sorry, great suggestion though not done yet.  Am stuck in office to all hours
of late.  Should get a few minutes this weekend, unless Dr. Flash beats me to
it.  Can think of a few scenerios that may be worst case situations that may
further confirm Dr. Flash's no nonsense, few errors,manual preferences.
Mike

Did you try the histogram test?

Chuck

usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:
>   Thanks Chuck.
>  My meter has been defunct for quite awhile. I have had a few unsuccessful
> snipes for a replacement.
>
>  Regards to Dr. Flash.
>
>  Mike
>

>  But I wouldn't worry much about a Stroboframe putting the sensor very
>
> much off-axis.  The angle of acceptance for the sensor is pretty broad.
>
>   If you're shooting digital put the camera on a tripod and try the 283
>
> on the stroboframe with and without the sensor plugged into the flash.
>
> Then check the histograms.  I'll be very surprised if you see anything
>
> other than a trivial difference.

AOL at AOL.com.