[OM] Re: Hoya Pro1 DMC question

Subject: [OM] Re: Hoya Pro1 DMC question
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 13:38:27 -0700 (PDT)

--- Moose <olymoose@> >
> Whatever your definition of expensive, I assume that
> might mean high
> quality. It would seem prudent to me to make sure
> not to lose the
> quality you paid for by using a poor filter.

I should have said quality rather than "expensive"
however, quality lenses tend to be pricey. When you
refer to poor filters - such as the Hoya Green Label
or the cheapy Sunpak, I know it can ruin the best
photos.  The HMC/SMC class Hoya's, BW's, Heliopan, etc
tend to be better quality.  On a WA Zoom with the
element exposed the way it is...I wouldnt want to ruin
that element.

http://mail.yahoo.com