[OM] Re: More Power!

Subject: [OM] Re: More Power!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 13:52:10 -0700
Bob Whitmire wrote:
> <snip hairraising travel story>
>
> Managed to fly back to Maine on Wednesday, to find our house without
> power. It just came back on a few hours ago. There are areas of
> Lincoln County that look kinda like those fuzzy old pictures of World
> War I battlefields, with just heaps of dirt and stumps of trees
> littering the landscape.

Wow, amazing. There was a shot of some water front houses in Saco with
serious damage in the paper here. Glad you and your house are OK. Our
other friends in Maine seem to have survived undamaged as well so far.
> Of course in typical tourist mode, I was traveling sans camera,

Tsk, tsk. No excuse with some wonderful little P&Ss out there.
> and
> now that I'm back I've got so much to do before various shops and
> galleries open at the end of next week that I don't really have time
> to get out and shoot.
>
> Sigh.
>
> At least now we have power, and I can read the list. There were more
> than 500 entries between the 13th and the 20th. Now, did my server
> chew up some of the mails, or has the list been a wee bit taciturn
> lately? I was expecting thousands of e-mails, not hundreds, 'cause I
> had to bolt out of here so fast late on the 12th I neglected to turn
> off the list for the duration.

The poliecoliticalogical threads died down, for which I am ever so grateful.

Moose