[OM] Re: Hoya Pro1 DMC question

Subject: [OM] Re: Hoya Pro1 DMC question
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 21:37:08 +0000
Hear, hear!

I've been a photographer for 50 years, and the only time I've ever hurt a lens
was while changing filters -- one slipped from my fingers and the ring
scratched the front of my 35-105 Zuiko. It's an itty-bitty scratch, maybe two
millimeters, about two-thirds of the way from the center to the edge, and it
has absolutely no effect on the lens's performance, but it still aggravates me
that it's there and that I'm the one who did it.

Never a filter if there's no reason for the effect it will produce.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --