[OM] Re: Hoya Pro1 DMC question

Subject: [OM] Re: Hoya Pro1 DMC question
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 19:16:36 -0700 (PDT)
Naah...I am not stubborn just cautious I guess.
However, I am not going to debate this cuz I know you
are right also. The instructor teaching the photo
workshops that I took a while ago also didnt believe
in filters then again he also preferred to stick with
only a 50mm lens! 8-)) Seriously tho..I nicked the
element on one ZD 50-200, luckily Dell exchanged it. I
will test the lenses out with and without filter.

I have a friend who shoots with the Canyon 10-22mm and
he seems to love his Hoya super thin filter (whatever
version he has).

http://mail.yahoo.com