[OM] Re: Fwd: [epson2200] Re: Prints that look like darkroom made prints

Subject: [OM] Re: Fwd: [epson2200] Re: Prints that look like darkroom made prints ...
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 23:44:13 EDT

In a message dated 4/20/2007 5:41:32 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
olymoose@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Longevity looks like a toss-up now with the right inks and papers. Of
course, nobody will really know for another 100  years.

Hmm, no body (or at least few) who is alive today and old enough to buy a
print, will still be upright and sucking air in 100 years.  If they do  happen
to be above room temperature in 100 years, to whom are they going to  complain?
  If it is my print and it hasn't stood the test of time,  please contact me
at _nsurit@heaven.com_ (mailto:nsurit@xxxxxxxxxx) .  If that doesn't  work,
you might try me at _nsurit@hell.com_ (mailto:nsurit@xxxxxxxx) .

<{8^) Bill Barber

(The Epson 3800 is still boxed and the 1280 is on its last cartridge  in its
current capacity)