[OM] Re: Hoya Pro1 DMC question

Subject: [OM] Re: Hoya Pro1 DMC question
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 16:49:05 +1000
And further to that, I just realised that several of the Leitz lenses
come with hoods that take 'Series' filters, many only available from
Leica themselves or the German makes (like my CL 40mm and 90mm lenses
with hoods that take Series 5.5 and old 90mm R Elmarit with series 8
holding hood). Hard to imagine them offering such implicit approval
for something that will degrade the images!
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx