[OM] Re: Hoya Pro1 DMC question

Subject: [OM] Re: Hoya Pro1 DMC question
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 09:07:37 +1000
There is a school of thought that claims that it is better to 'get it
right' in the camera, to capture the maximum amount of correct
information in the shoot rather than stuff around too much on the
pooter. Blending multiple shots may also involve compromises and I
can imagine situations where it would be bloody near impossible.

Leica heroically redefined the IR problem as an advantage for B&W
work. How dare we complain!
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx