[OM] Re: #086

Subject: [OM] Re: #086
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 20:45:29 -0700
> From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> geebee wrote:
>> Olympus OM2n : Zuiko 90mm f2 macro : Agfa Vista 200
>>
>> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2007/07086.htm
>
> Technical details aren't quite as good as the quality of the
> concept for
> me. I'd prefer a bit more DOF on the hands and the flowers in focus.

Nuts! I think it's great that the hands are in focus and the flower
is soft -- without even resorting to any symbolistic interpretation!

:::: Bush thanked the Canadians for their "Five-finger welcome." What
he forgot to mention was that was the total from five separate
Canadians. -- Randi Rhodes ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com> ::::