[OM] FS Flash Adapter 2 120v NIB

Subject: [OM] FS Flash Adapter 2 120v NIB
From: David Carter <Spotz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 19:42:02 +1200
For Sale

One genuine Oly Electronic Flash AC. Adapter 2 "NA". "Input AC.120v 60Hz
6W Output DC 200V 10mA".  It comes complete with it's genuine Oly boxes
( inner & outer ).
As well as the irreplaceable smell that new stuff has.

Sorry, I don't have the ability to test it. NZ uses 240v.

Digital Photos can be supplied, please let me know what you'd like to see.

NB Postage will be from New Zealand to North America would be around US$20

I've no idea what it's worth, so invite offers or swaps of Oly stuff I
can add to my collection.

thanks
David