[OM] FS: 18/3.5, 24/2.8, 35/2

Subject: [OM] FS: 18/3.5, 24/2.8, 35/2
From: Richard <richard-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 02:34:24 -0700
Hi Zuikoholics, it's good to see some of the old timers are still hanging
around using the Zuikos, even if some of them are Digital Zuikos....

As some of you remember, I got the M bugs a few years and flocked to the
other side (sorry). While I still use my OM-4T a couple times a year, it is
time to pare down some OM holdings, especially now I got the Xpan bug and
need some funds. (Aside, some Xpan stuff here:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=3228 and some of
my calligraphy + photo images here: http://richardmanphotography.blogspot.com/)

I am keeping the 180/2.8, 90/2, 50/2, 40/2, but the followings need to find
loving homes. All conditions are excellent conditions for the age. No ding,
no oil on blade, no scratches... minor wear marks on aperture ring etc.

- 18/3.5 with 49->72 step up hood, both caps and case. Bought here for
~$650, but I will entertain the best offer over $475 in the next 2 days.

- 24/2.8 - $150

- 35/2 - $140

Check, money order, credit card, paypal (split fee) etc. Plus shipping.
Please buy them. Make offer. Thanks.

use richard at imagecraft.com)