[OM] Re: ? about specs for new computer

Subject: [OM] Re: ? about specs for new computer
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 06:57:03 -0400
I took your suggestion to look at the Systemax but I stopped configuring
when the price got over $1500.  I ended up with a slightly faster
processor (E6700), only 2GB of 667 MHz memory and much more video card
than I need but the "scratch & dent" price from Dell for a fully
assembled system was under $1000.  It's also the first complete machine
I've bought (instead of building or rebuilding from parts) since 1987.

Chuck Norcutt