[OM] Re: Selective Color (was Hoya Pro 1 DMC...)

Subject: [OM] Re: Selective Color (was Hoya Pro 1 DMC...)
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 14:16:28 -0500
Ali,
        The "Chestnut Ridge" photo brings back a lot of fun memories. I
can't count the number of times I've gone down that hill in a saucer (or
how many times I've trudged back up the hill). My kids love the place
and always clamor to go there when we visit the Angola Grandparents in
winter. Thanks for sharing.

Charlie