[OM] Re: [OT]Canon Keeps Moving

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT]Canon Keeps Moving
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 07:36:13 +1000
An even better example would be the Fujifilm S5 Pro against a Canon
or Nikon - the chip is so different.
Then it might be interesting to shoot Richards R-D1 against the Nikon
which has the same chip - can't remember which one. Or my D-Lux 3
against the Panasonic version (Leica always claim that their firmware
is better). That might establish whether it's the sensor or the evil
manufacturer that's controlling the subtle differences in image.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx