[OM] Re: [OT]Canon Keeps Moving

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT]Canon Keeps Moving
From: Richard <richard-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 16:51:58 -0700
At 04:37 PM 4/23/2007, Winsor Crosby wrote:
>.... I grant you the images in a comparison may look
>different, but you would have no idea why, and it would probably not
>be hard to make them look very similar as far as color is concerned.
>I could be wrong though.

Hee hee, all I am saying, is that, generally speaking, I do not like the
Canon (skin) colors. I am not offering scientific or engineering reasons.
This is a very subjective statement, nothing more. I can offer possible
explanations, but they will still just be subjective opinions.
Nevertheless, I know what I see.

>Do you like using your Epson? I was quite taken with it when it came
>out.

As I said to Andrew offlist when he asked:

I bought it 2 1/2 years ago. It has two flaws compared to a real M (not the
M8): slightly larger and a "clucky" shutter. Otherwise, it's quite nice. I
like its analog controls better than the M8. For what I need, I am in no
hurry to "upgrade" to an M8, not that I can afford it :-)

It's great to see so many people still hanging around on the list!

use richard at imagecraft.com)