[OM] Re: Selective Color (was Hoya Pro 1 DMC...)

Subject: [OM] Re: Selective Color (was Hoya Pro 1 DMC...)
From: "Marc Lawrence" <MLawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 10:10:15 +1000
> Ali Shah wrote:
> I was going to post a question related to selective
> color. However, I picked up a very basic technique
> from the current issue of Pop Photo and Ms. Candace.
>
> There are a couple of photos in my Flickr stream:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/4love/469268575/
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/4love/469292487/

Ali, I can't say I'm fond of the use of selective colour in
either photo, though I'm not often fond of its use in most
examples offered. However, I do think that the first of
the above is *very* nicely composed, especially with the
suggested squarer crop of the "Notes". Good stuff.

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz