[OM] Re: [OT]Canon Keeps Moving

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT]Canon Keeps Moving
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 14:36:51 -0400
On 4/24/07, Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Who cares about skin tones, it's all about the noise! :)
>
> You are not the only one, I think they are just plain horrid.

Hmmm, again.

I'm loathe to make any final judgements about color balance based on
images posted to a Web site.  These look fine to me and the high ISO
shots look remarkably good.

I well recall shooting high speed film in similar situations and
learning to live with serious grain and unpredictable/muted colors.
Even now with

Do you dislike the skin tones in *all* the pix?  Or just the high ISO ones?

ScottGee1