[OM] Re: [OT] Computer question: Windows app transfer to new

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Computer question: Windows app transfer to new
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 21:22:53 -0400
At 02:50 PM 4/23/2007, Moose wrote:

>The one Johnny mentioned, PC Relocater, seems to be more flexible,
>although I think it is good for only one move, so I don't know what
>happens if something goes wrong and one needs to start from scratch.

I saw that limitation mentioned several times on various forums when
I was originally doing my research but the version I purchased
doesn't include any limits on the number of moves.  As I mentioned in
my original message, I've used it twice with no problems.

Later,
Johnny

Johnny Johnson
Cleveland, GA