[OM] Re: (OT) Selling children

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT) Selling children
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 01:26:55 +0000
Oh, I get most of my money from my county government pension, since I retired
after 34 years of service. I just hope they stay solvent, which they should,
because the population in the county is now up to 600,000, which is making
traffic a PITA, but a bunch of them are buying McMansions, so they must have
either lotsa money or good credit, and should be able to pay their property
taxes. :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from