[OM] Re: (OT) Selling children

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT) Selling children
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 20:18:44 -0700
Walt Wayman wrote:
> No, I caught the irony.
What kind of trap did you use? Magnetic?
> I often use it myself. I was just elaborating, for no particular reason,
> except because maybe I'm high on allergy medication.

Enjoy!

This talk of selling children is all crazy anyway. I don't know many
folks who could afford my eldest as a gift. Being source of funds of
last resort for periodic financial crises of a family of four with two
kids in private school isn't for the faint of pocketbook. At least she's
working at 3 or four jobs of various sorts and it looks like he may
actually find a new job before the current one ends with a firing or
quitting.

Just like his mother as regards jobs, smart, quick study, all too soon
knows how to do things better than the owner or manager until it comes
to a head. She even quit working for herself once. :-)

Moose