[OM] Re: [OT]Can*n Keeps Moving

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT]Can*n Keeps Moving
From: "Paul Laughlin" <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 20:21:09 -0700
Cotton pickin' bunch o' kids.  My first car was a "28 Model A Ford coupe.  I
learned to drive in a '34 International pickup, with no brakes at that.  LOL
Shoot, you couldn't keep brakes on those things with mechanical brakes,
anyway.  That old binder would go in reverse at 30 mph and not even click a
gear.  Then it was slip the clutch to get it stopped.  Had a lot of fun in
Grandpa's old truck.
Paul in Portland OR