[OM] Re: [OT]Can*n Keeps Moving

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT]Can*n Keeps Moving
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 06:33:13 -0400
Well, whaddaya know!  I've got about 5 seconds to do something after
pressing a selection button before it decides to revert to normal
display.  I went back to (as Walt suggested) RTFM and there is a small
text note on the very bottom of the page that says the ISO display is
visible in the viewfinder as well as the top panel while it's being
changed.  But the main wording for altering ISO says:

1. Press the <DRIVE-ISO> button
    - The current ISO speed will be displayed on the LCD panel.
    - In the full auto mode "auto" will be displayed on the LCD panel.

2. Setting the ISO speed
    - While looking at the top LCD panel turn the [rear] dial

It doesn't say I can release the DRIVE-ISO button but it also doesn't
say to turn the dial while holding the DRIVE-ISO button down.

I have read this manual both piece meal and from cover to cover.  I
guess I'll have to do it again and maybe again and again.

Chuck Norcutt