[OM] Re: [OT]Can*n Keeps Moving

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT]Can*n Keeps Moving
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 12:15:02 -0400
At 07:40 AM 4/26/2007, Chuck Norcutt wrote:

>Actually, I did think of something else.  When the
>camera is on a tripod with the eyepiece at eye level I can't see the top
>control buttons to know which is which nor read the LCD panel on the top
>of the camera.  But my OM's weren't any better in that respect.  In the
>same situation I couldn't easily read the aperture and shutter speeds
>which were at the top of the lens or lens mount.  I think I need to
>carry a pocket mirror or a step stool.  :-)

Nope, that's when you need to use the right angle finder and lower
the tripod a little.  ;-)  When shooting from a tripod I use the RA
finder and only use the view through it for framing and focusing.  I
use the top LCD for all the exposure settings.  (Usually in manual
exposure mode.)

Later,
Johnny

Johnny Johnson