[OM] Re: Olympus Six - to restore or not

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Six - to restore or not
From: David Carter <Spotz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 19:51:36 +1200
Why not try a couple of drops of lighter fluid or white spirits down the
slot. It's been known to work miracles before.
Don't put to much down. 2 or 3 sets drops spread out over periods of
testing the lever should get it working by softening the lubricant.
Which sounds very much like it's dried out.

David