[OM] OT Summricon question

Subject: [OM] OT Summricon question
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 09:55:03 +0000
The Summricon 90/2 arrived yesterday. It's got the stiffest focusing mechanisim
I've ever encountered, nothing like the 50/1.4 Summilux. While it's not
terribly difficult, I've never had a lens that hard to turn the focusing ring
on. I spent an hour while watching television last night twisting the thing
around, hoping it would loosen up, but it didn't; just got my fingers sore.
Should I just live with it or go to the bother of sending it back? Other than
that, it's perfect.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from