[OM] Re: FS: 18/3.5, 24/2.8, 35/2/ now Climbing Cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: FS: 18/3.5, 24/2.8, 35/2/ now Climbing Cameras
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 16:51:23 -0500
>  A friend on the trip used a
> Pentax Spotmatic (almost same size as OM1)...

You're kidding! My first camera was a Spotmatic, which I used for about
three or four years. I traded it on my first Nikon F, which I shot for about
six or seven, until my wife got an OM1 (ever so light and convienent for the
lady with the small hands), and I liked the lenses better than my Nikkors.
The rest is history.

I didn't remember the Spotmatic as being particularly small.

Bill Pearce