[OM] Re: B&H substitutes, was: Third Party OM Lens Mount

Subject: [OM] Re: B&H substitutes, was: Third Party OM Lens Mount
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 08:20:43 -0400
Thanks, Tom.  I've heard of normancamera but have never visited the site
nor bought anything there.  I've never even heard of RobertsImaging.
I'll check them both out on whatever is the next buy.

Here are the links for anyone else interested.
<http://www.robertsimaging.com/>
<http://www.normancamera.com/>

Chuck Norcutt