[OM] Re: FS: 18/3.5, 24/2.8, 35/2/ now Climbing Cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: FS: 18/3.5, 24/2.8, 35/2/ now Climbing Cameras
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 06:53:09 +1000
And yet it worked? Had one of those - great little beast and those
lenses are great value. I still have a 40/2 Summicron-C and a 90/4
Elmar-C and just bought the M-Rokkor 28mm - waiting for it to arrive.
Not as robust as a big M but with some nice features for its time.
Unfortunately too long in the tooth now; difficult to find repair and
parts with that flag meter and the rangefinder often both 'weary.'
The Minolta CLE is a better deal now.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx