[OM] Re: uploaded photos

Subject: [OM] Re: uploaded photos
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 14:19:48 -0400
Maybe I didn't ask it correctly.  I meant not a literal translation of
the English expression.  I meant how would you say something similar;
meaning "when you get the problems solved".  A Spanish idiomatic
expression with the same or similar meaning and then what is its literal
translation into English?  Of course, that expression might be very
different from one Spanish speaking country to another.

Chuck Norcutt