[OM] Re: [OT] External hard drive question

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] External hard drive question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 15:06:04 -0400
Thanks to all for the feedback.  I should have read further than
"High-speed USB 2.0 interface; no external power supply required"  I was
prepped to expect that, I guess, by seeing a 2-1/2" drive the other day
that was USB powered.  At least I was smart enough to guess that a
3-1/2" wasn't likely to be so power frugal.

Chuck Norcutt